CO-OPERATIVE PARENTING GROUP THERAPY
Co-operative Parenting Group
Parents are expected to attend separate classes from their co-parent.- 16 hours $220
The 2020 Class Schedule is now open for registration.
Jan 22 through Mar 11 - makeup Mar 18
Feb 1 through Feb 22
Apr 1 though May 20 - makeup May 27
Jun 3 through Jul 22 - makeup Jul 27
Sep 2 through Oct 21 - makeup Oct 28
These groups have limited availability, so it will be important to contact the office to register as soon as possible.
For Divorcing or Divorced Parents
Co-operative Parenting and Divorce is a psychoeducational, video-based program designed to improve the quality of parental relationship situations of divorce. It explores the issues associated with divorce through a program that incorporates skill development,role plays, large and small group discussions and weekly homework assignments. The program is designed for divorcing or divorced parents demonstrating mild to moderate levels of parent conflict. This thoughtful and practical program consists of sixteen hours of content facilitated by a trained parent educator and costs $220.
The goals of the program include:
- Assisting parents in shifting their role from former spouses to co-parents.
- Educating parents regarding the impact of parental conflict on their child’s development.
- Helping parents identify their contribution to conflict while increasing impulse control.
- Teaching parents anger management, communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Supporting parents in the development of detailed parenting agreements.
In Today’s World…
PARENTING CAN BE DIFFICULT
…But there is no more important role you play than that of parent!
Learn the Keys to Helping Your Child Succeed in School and in Life
WE CAN HELP…
4004 Carlisle Blvd. NE