CHILD-PARENT RELATIONSHIP TRAINING
Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) Training
A 10-Session Parenting Program for parents of children under 10 years of age - $400
We are offering this training only three times each year, so it will be important to contact the office about getting on the list for the next cycle.
HELP YOUR CHILD SUCCEED IN SCHOOL—AND IN LIFE! A strong parent-child relationship is the foundation for your child’s future success. However, the demands of parenting often leave parents feeling frustrated, out of control, and with little time to focus on relationship quality.
Live! offers Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) classes at different times during the year. Learn skills and techniques proven highly effective for helping parents communicate with and discipline their children more effectively. This play-based approach not only helps parents learn to manage their children’s behavior successfully, it also provides parents with the keys to enhancing and strengthening the parent-child bond and having more fun with their children. To learn more about how this program can help you and your child, please call for our current schedule. Classes have limited enrollment. Call today to reserve your spot.
Is Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) Training Right for You and Your Child?
- As a parent do you feel like you have lost control?
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child…don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over again with no results?
- Would you like for your relationship with your child to go back to the “way it used to be”?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, please read on…
C-P-R Training (also called Filial Therapy) is a research-based, 10-week parenting course that teaches parents how to use some of the same skills that play therapists use to help children experiencing social, emotional, or behavioral problems.
Research shows that motivated parents can be as effective as a professional in helping their child.
How Can C-P-R Training Help?
In 10 weeks, you will learn how to:
- Regain control as a parent
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child
In 10 weeks, you will see a noticeable difference in:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your child’s behavior
- Your ability to respond effectively
- Your confidence in your parenting skills
When are C-R-R Training Classes Held?
Classes generally meet weekly for 10 weeks for 1 ½–2 hours.
How Do I Sign Up?
Space in the C-P-R training groups is limited, so call or email Live TODAY to set up an appointment to reserve your spot.